Mi-Card Library Content
IPO2U offers a set of utility
programs and/or files for Mi-Card Creator to use. A user can simply
select the item file name and copy it into the Mi-Card directory the
user is creating. The library content is dynamically updated and
maintained on the Mi-Card Web Site. The following is a default list of
library content. The user should always visit the Mi-Card website for
getting the latest updates to the Mi-Card Library content.
Default List of Mi-Card Library
The items available for immediate inclusion in a Mi-Card are shown
- CodecPhone, a zip file, Consult
- Any portion of existing i800
Directory, Consult IPO2U.COM
- Specific e800 Directory such as Manhattan
businesses, Consult IPO2U.COM
Calling Code Table
- US New Area Code Table by
City or by
- A mind
- Medical World
- College Savings
Plan (IRS 529), any portion of the directory containing plans
of 48 states
- Panoramic view of city, for example, Lower
- Getting around a city with help of maps, for example, New
- 9-11 Memorial
of Click and Call Restaurant Guide
- Many others, please check Mi-Card Web Site
Procedures for Using Mi-Card Library
Creating your Mi-Card is simple with the help of Mi-Card Library.
The simple procedure is as follows:
- Pick the items you would like to include in your Mi-Card.
- Browse or execute the item and get a first hand experience what
the item looks like and how it plays out. If satisfied, include it
in your Mi-Card directory.
- Verify the item file name is correct
- Create your final directory by using any editor (If you prefer
to create a directory that can be viewed on-line in HTML format,
you may use MicroSoft Front Page to create the directory.