Graduation

Tips for Shoppers (Click Here for Future Graduation Pavilion Updates)  

Special Offers: Discounts, Coupons, Rebates and Sales (Updates Click Here)

Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that , you'll make a difference. - Arie Pencovici

I think sleeping was my problem in school. If school had started at 4:00 in the afternoon, I'd be a college graduate today. - George Foreman (1949-) US boxer

50% of the high school graduates in this country graduated in the top half of their class; 10% of them performed better than the rest of their class (90% or 95%?) - graduation math test 

The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate. - Doug Larson

Having problem finding a meaningful graduation present? How about a Fun and Learning Game lasting a life time? Check Out Braino Scrammble

Magic Mart Directory

IPO2U 2003 [ IPO2U ] | [ Mi-Card ] | [ CodecPhone ] | [ Nfinite ] | [ Contact ]
Visit http://www.mi-card.com/magic for more info
Email info@ipo2u.comCall: 914.248.6770